Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy 90th Birthday, Nanny!!!


First let me tell you that on my grandma's birthday I called her two times. I'm only telling you that to take away from the clearly terrible grandson I am for not blogging about her birthday...15 days ago!

If you met my grandmother you would never know she just turned 90 years old. When I showed Huyen pictures of my grandma she said, "No! She's not 90!"

Besides the fact that my grandma has tons of energy, she is frankly the coolest grandma I know. My grandma is hip. She always knows the latest fashions and trends. My grandma is also fun. She's got a 1,001 great stories and is always a pleasure to spend time with.

Although she misses me, she has completely encouraged what I've been doing the last year. I love my grandma and wish I could have helped celebrate her birthday.

I'll give you belated birthday hugs in a couple months, Nanny! Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Nanny! I was really surprise when Ben told me you are 90 years old! You look so much younger and stronger than your age! My GRADE grandmother is plus 90 and she is still very strong and she is really sweet. I also understand how the old people want their grandchildren to be close to them. But you will see your grandson soon, Nanny! He misses you so much! I can see he really wants to see every one again soon!