Friday, July 11, 2008

Why Pay For Dry Cleaning?

video

After lots of scrubbing Huyen saved my pants and 97% of one shirt. To get out the other 3% from the shirt she took out a bottle she bought from the store and said, "This will get the rest of the color out." She put the liquid on my freshly saved shirt, began to rub and took out the last of the pen...as well as all of the color from the shirt. The special liquid was bleach. Hey, at least the pants were saved!