Monday, December 15, 2008

Vietnamese Cereal

(PICTURE: My morning cereal on the sidewalk.)

I have never been much of a cereal eater. I've always preferred eggs or pancakes or leftover pizza or Chinese food. Perhaps it is because I'm slightly lactose intolerant or because I always found cereal commercials irritating as a kid (just give the rabbit some damn Trix!).

However, I've recently found a cereal I like in Vietnam. It's called sticky rice. You eat it in a bowl with a spoon just like cereal. It's delicious!
(PICTURE: Huyen and I eating breakfast.)

5 comments:

CourtneyC said...

i want to see pictures of monkeys and hear about adventures chasing elephants!

Anonymous said...

That sticky rice (oh as you said: VNese cereal) is just delicious for me when i eat with you.
I wish time could go faster and i will have breakfast with you again!

Benjamin said...

Courtney! Stop pestering me! The Hannah blogs will start in a day or two. I finally have cheap internet and some down time.

Benjamin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby Songer said...

You should bring back some for me. I never got to try any.