Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Me vs. Lilah

(PICTURES: Lilah's Press vs. My Press)


I recently taught Lilah a very important life lesson -- you can't upstage me. Lilah had her birth announced in the West Essex Tribune last week (that's the Livingston, NJ town paper) and well, someone else had an announcement too--me.

I don't want to gloat, but only one of us got our picture in the paper. Nice try, Lilah, but you gotta wake up prettttttttttyyyyy early to one-up your Uncle Ben.

P.S. I've already got a huge announcement planned for the the day you say your first word.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty good planning to have you both in the Tribune on the same day and on pages facing each other. Could it be us braggers again?!

Anonymous said...

THE FIRST WORDS SHE WILL SAY TO YOU IS ITS ABOUT TIME YOU SHOWED UP.

Benjamin said...

Maybe I'll say those words to her, Dad, when she lands at the Hanoi airport with you and Mom. I know you're planning on surprising me by bringing my niece!!!

Anonymous said...

uhh, Viet Nam?