Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Zoo Part II: Monkey Petting Time

This was definitely funnier in person but it is still pretty ridiculous. This monkey was in the "children's zoo." It was literally just tied to a pole with a leash. By "leash" I of course mean an old nasty rope.

Please ignore my giggling in the background. I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing. The closest I ever came to petting a monkey when I was two years old was my stuffed animal puppet that I won at some Harrison School event.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't understand why zoos here in the U.S. don't tie up their animals like that.

Anonymous said...

WHAT??????? You used to say that you pet your monkey all the time in middle school.

Yes..... as an almost daily reader this is what i decided I had to comment on.

I am so proud of my maturity