Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cockroaches, Rats and Spiders Oh My! Cockroaches, Rats and Spiders Oh My!

Last night around midnight Ryan and I were watching "The Savages" when Ryan jumped up and yelled, "Jesus Christ! What the hell is that!" We flicked on the light and saw the largest spider either of us had ever seen. It was literally the size of my hand. Granted I have small girly hands but still it was really freaking big.

Hannah, please don't ask me to take any of these spiders outside and not kill them if they show up while you're here:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that thing was ridic!!! i'm not visiting anymore.....

Brian said...

Best part of this video:

Ben: "Dude, he's gone."
Ryan (scared, like Shaggy in Scooby Doo): "What?!?"

Please make a loop of that.

Baby Songer said...

This video was great. Makes leaving you my camera so worthwhile. But, I may opt for a hotel when I'm visiting again in October.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it wasn't an octopus? Makes me thank my lucky stars every day that I'm here in the U.S.A. I did laugh though...

Anonymous said...

You can kill as many of those as you like, as long as you use Ryan's shoe.

Anonymous said...

just think of the wonderful meal you can put together without going out and shopping.

Shap said...

that is nothing. try costa rican spiders. those things are the size of compact cars...

Anonymous said...

did anybody ever tell you that you scream like a girl? Lilah's not even going to cry that loud.

Ryan said...

This is great to watch.