Monday, July 5, 2010

Other Animals

Out in the bush, it's not all about elephants, lions, leopards, buffaloes and rhinos. There's lots of other animals out there:

(PICTURE: My brother's favorite animal.)


(PICTURE: Check out the horns on that guy.)


(PICTURE: Impalas are "the McDonalds" of the bush according to Crimson. Every predator eats them and they have a big M on their tushies.)

(PICTURE: Crimson spotted this guy as we drove home at night.)


(PICTURE: Toys 'R What?)


(PICTURE: Birds of a feather don't always flock together.)


(PICTURE: The animal I'm the most scared of.)


(PICTURE: A hungry hungry hippo.)


(PICTURE: One of the co-stars of The Lion King.)


(PICTURE: This huge bird co-starred in Horton Hears A Who.)


(PICTURE: A wildebeest strutting his stuff.)

I've got many many many more pictures of animals...which you'll eventually see in a montage on my blog. However, this was just a taste. After having been on safari, I'm not sure I can ever go to a zoo again.

No comments: