Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!


(PICTURE: My favorite picture of me and my Dad.)

Big Guy!!!!

Happy Father's Day! I'm having a great time in South Africa but every day I've wished that you could be here with me, especially when I was on safari. You're the greatest Dad in the world and not a day goes by that I don't realize that. I love you and miss you!!!

To all the other father's out there (i.e. my brother and the lion I saw on safari): Happy Father's Day to you too!


(PICTURE: My favorite photo of Zev and Lilah.)



(PICTURE: The King of Animals looking after his little cub.)

1 comment:

dad with great kids said...

You can only be a great dad if you have great kids and I have 3 super children. I love you and miss you and you know that is my favorite picture of the two of use.