Monday, October 5, 2009

Toilets and Pajamas


Last weekend I went to Tokyo for a work conference. Westgate put me up in nice hotel around the corner from the conference site. My hotel room was about half the size of a standard Holiday Inn room but had some nice amenities. Specifically there were two things that stood out. First there was the most advanced toilet I’ve ever seen. The thing had a heated seat with a remote control next to it. One button was for a bidet. One button was for a “spray” (a butt shower which somehow differed from the biday). And other buttons/dials that controlled the pressure of the spray and bidet Needless to say, I did a lot of reading at the hotel.

The other cool amenity was a giant shirt/pajama thing that was left laid out on my bed.

I don’t usually wear pajamas to sleep but of course I had to try it. Frankly, I looked pretty good in it:

No comments: