Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Belated Father's Day

I've written countless blogs saying how great my parents are. Being home, spending time with them, only solidifies how strongly I feel to have an amazing mother and father.

Whenever my father talks about his dad -- Max August -- he always has an obvious sense of pride beam across his face. I know my father loved his father as much as a son possibly could have. I know my dad feels that his father was the greatest father in the world. And well, that's how I feel about my dad too.

Here's a picture of my grandpa Macky holding my father:

















Happy belated Father's Day, Dad! You've truly followed in your father's footsteps as an amazing dad.

1 comment:

Father of 3 amazing kids said...

Amazing parents are due in a large part because they have amazing children. Love Dad