Thursday, December 11, 2008

English Festival Part II

The day after the English Festival, Tuan, one of my Intermediate 2 students came up to me at Language Link and said, "You are a very famous teacher." I laughed, thanked him and then curiously asked why. He looked at me and said, "You were the judge at the English Festival." I asked Tuan if he was there since he is a father of three and perhaps one of his children was in the contest. He said: "No. I saw you on television."

Yeah, apparently it was televised.

3 comments:

Laura said...

i had refrained from commenting after the last post. but i am afraid that this is just too awesome to keep silent any longer. not that i have much to say. except that i hope you and hannah are safe and sound and having great travels!

Baby Songer said...

Congrats from Uruguay! how you liking Thailand?

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to add this to you resume...