Monday, November 3, 2008

The World Is Watching: Vote Obama

Over the past eight months I've traveled to Australia, China, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia and obviously Vietnam. I can honestly tell you that every foreigner/non-US citizen I have met has the same opinion about the US election: "I hope Obama wins."

For the most part, everyone I have talked politics with has respected America but feels that over the last few years our country has been headed in the wrong direction. Echoing Obama's message, people from around the world want to see America change for the better. Sometimes it takes an outsider to get a fair and honest opinion.

I'll keep this short and sweet: GO VOTE FOR OBAMA!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!Obama!Obama!Obama!

Anonymous said...

Most of our tour group has voted for Obama and we are anxiously awaiting positive news and turning on CNN and BBC as much as available. Let's win a lot of Senate seats for all Hannah's hard work!!!!

Anonymous said...

Voted this morning. Won't say who I voted for but his name rhymes with Mobama. I'm hearing lots of stories about really long lines to vote very early in the morning in Maplewood and NYC. Sounds like we could have a record turnout.

Benjamin said...

Alex told me that he got to his voting location in NYC before the polls open and the line was already a city block long.

I'm rooting for 61 Senate seats so we can kick out Lieberman!

Anonymous said...

I think they may kick lieberman out of the caucus even if they don't get 61. they can still pull over moderate republicans on a lot of bills and avoid many filibusters.

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed we get rid of Mitch McConnel too! LH in KY