Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This Could Be You!

No, not a greying 29-year-old who still thinks it is cool to wear a backwards baseball cap. And no, not a man who works in sports yet could never win a full set in tennis against me. And no, not someone who can't afford ANY decorations for their wall.

What I'm referring to is that you could be video-chatting for free with yours truly. All you need to do is get skype and a video phone. Well, that's if you're a guy. If you're a girl and not a blood relative you also need to get some sexy lingerie. Alex put on the sexy lingerie after I turned the camera off...and surprisingly he looked better than you would think...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your inflection sounds like you are studying for your Bar Mitzvah Torah reading!

Anonymous said...

Alex, I'm with you on "Oy Hanoi." Let's boycott until changes are made.

Anonymous said...

Ben, I didn't realize you had such good looking friends