Tuesday, June 17, 2008

From C-Blocking To Internet Blocking

Last week Binh, my landlady, got in the way of a potential sleepover. That was annoying and frustrating however now she's gone too far. Now she's blocking my Internet access. Binh went away for five days and I think turned off the power at her house. I'm all for saving electricity but when you turn off the power you also turn off the wireless router. And well, you cut off my loyal readers from my daily blogs. Now I'm subject to writing this blog at my school while teachers fight over computer access time. It also means I can't post any pictures for a few days.

To update on a few other things:
1. The mouse/rat got caught in the cage....twice...and both times escaped. The food was gone, trap door closed but no mouse/rat. I just finally bought sticky pads. He's a dead man.
2. I finished watching Season 4 of The Wire. All four seasons were amazing. Last night I started Season 5. This was one of my goals for the year. Check it off the list.
3. I saw Indiana Jones the other night. Um, space aliens? Yeah, it's time to end the franchise.
4. Today I finish my cycle of Cipro. If my stomach hurts tomorrow I'm pretty sure I have some new Vietnamese super bug.
5. How awesome is the Euro cup!
6. My sister apparently is going to bail on me to hike the Appalachian Trail next year (unless McCain wins then she might join me). Anyone want to go for a long hike?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I was kinda starting to feel sorry for you, you know...about not having internet access at home and all...but after the McCain comment I'm sticking my tongue out at you and singing: neener, neener, neener. Not at the same time, of course. That would be...kind of...hard to do...I think. Wait, let me try....hmm...it comes out something like...meemer, meemer, meemer....don't like it, it looses in translation so just picture this: first I'm sticking my tongue out at you, THEN I sing in a very annoying voice: neener, neener, neener, and last but not least I stick my tongue out at you again and scream...McCain, McCain, he's our man, if he can't do it no-one can! and I stick my tongue out at you again and smile! Then I walk back over to my own blog before you kick me out of yours...lol.

Anonymous said...

She's crazy. She's got a crazy blog and she write crazy notes. And what kind of name is Marfa?

Anonymous said...

If you hike the AT without me, that mouse isn't the only dead man out there.

Anonymous said...

i'm getting bored at work, please fix your internet connection

Anonymous said...

I rove rong rike!!

Anonymous said...

You know what's a perfect mouse/rat killer? A Cat!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was only joking because I've been reading this blog for a while and it seemed like Ben is a fun person who would get that it was a joke. I wasn't trying to be offensive. My apologies.

Baby Songer said...

You need more posts...lest people defect to the more prolific Songer Uncensored Weblog

Pegah said...

Songer is a cheap plugger. I'm down for the ACT, let me when u figure out when u are going.