Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SOMETHING ELSE WAS MISSING THIS MORNING!!!


(PICTURE: Some random dude with a more disgusting rash than me)

...my heat rash!

Thank god for Jewish doctors. Last week I met Steve's friend David and Michael Shapiro. Immediately upon hearing that Michael had just graduated Georgetown Medical School I whipped off my pants and showed him my lingering heat rash. Well, turns out it wasn't a heat rash at all but a fungus: "Kind of like athletes foot." (How do you like me now ladies! I got a fungus on my groin) Michael walked me into the local pharmacy and helped pick out the proper cream. One week later, I'm all cleared! Watch out world...

In other exciting news I now have skype. That means I can call the states for a whopping two cents a minute (plus a ten cent connecting fee) or for free if you have skype. So, can someone go to my house in Livingston and install skype for my parents. Thanks!

3 comments:

Baby Songer said...

OK, I understand why you showed Michael the rash, but why'd you keep showing David (who has a finance background)?

Anonymous said...

please stop calling me

Unknown said...

I hope you know you indirectly owe me for keeping you healthy.